Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work either full-time or part-time across Hertfordshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25.07 to £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- As postholder of this role you will provide assessment, diagnosis and specialist, evidence based intervention to children referred for speech and language therapy, including providing information to parents, carers, teaching staff and other professionals.
- Manage own caseload of children across a variety of settings.
- Work within a multidisciplinary framework to provide a co-ordinated approach to children's speech, language and communication needs.
- Advise and provide clinical support to other therapists.
- Seek advice and supervision where appropriate.
- Supervise and allocate work to assistants, SLT students and less experienced therapists.
- Jointly supervise and monitor the implementation of specialist treatment programmes delivered by Speech & Language Therapy Assistants and students and allocate tasks appropriately to them while retaining overall responsibility for the caseload, and for work undertaken by clinical support staff.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.