Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Paediatric Specialty Doctor to take on a new position in Harlow.
This salary for this permanent Specialty Doctor role is £79,860-£89,865 per annum.
- Deliver developmental paediatric clinics, assessing children with a range of concerns that are affecting their development or educational potential, in accordance with our established referral criteria. This includes medical assessments for the SEND process and school medicals in special school.
- To be aware of, and comply with, all infection prevention and control policies, to include hand hygiene, personal hygiene, environmental and food hygiene. To undertake annual training/updates in infection prevention and control.
- You are required to observe and maintain strict confidentiality of personal information relating to patients and staff.
- You are required to be responsible, with management support, for your own personal development and to actively contribute to the development of colleagues.
- To take an active role in the formulation, implementation and monitoring of the organisation's objectives. This may include assisting with discussions regarding service plans and developments with both internal and external agencies.
Requirements of the Specialty Doctor:
- Full GMC registration
- Previous experience at Specialty Doctor grade
- Paediatric experience
This Specialty Doctor job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.