Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapists to work part-time or full-time based in Preston. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Physiotherapist jobs is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts.
- Community-based paediatric assessments
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.