Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapists to work full-time/part-time based in various locations: Hemel/St Albans, Watford, Hertsmere, Stevenage, North Herts, Hertford, or East Hertfordshire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Physiotherapist jobs are £25.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assess and treat children up to the age of 18 - MSK, developmental and neurological conditions
- To provide a highly specialised physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice service for children and young people with a wide variety of physical, cognitive, emotional, and sensory difficulties, including those with complex needs
- To provide expert physiotherapy advice, guidance and information to health, education and social care professionals, carers and relatives and other non-professionals.
- To take an active role, working with the team, in the development of the children's physiotherapy service
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.