Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Paediatric Physiotherapist to work full-time in the Isle of Man.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £32-£38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 8-month contract.
About this role:
- Paid return travel (flight or ferry).
- Reasonably priced accommodation
- Please note that it is a requirement on arrival to self-isolate for 14 days prior to being able to work on the isle of man - you will be paid for this period.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.