Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work across Bromley on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28 - £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Carrying out EHCP needs assessments; EHCP needs reports; SEN interventions, an experienced children's occupational therapist in a NHS setting with a proven track record of completing EHC needs assessments and producing clear, and concise EHC assessment and review reports in a timely manner
- Therapeutic skills in progressing children's outcomes while working with parents and schools
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experienced with physical disabilities, learning disabilities and social communication difficulties
- Must be a car driver (essential but not needed)
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.