Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work in North Kensington on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Occupational Therapist job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Provide a high-quality Occupational Therapy service to a caseload of children and young people
- Carry out comprehensive Occupational Therapy assessments
- Assess, fabricate and monitor the use of splints and orthoses
- Provide assessment and advice regarding postural/seating systems
- Engage in discussions regarding goal setting and intervention planning
- Collaboratively develop treatment plans with the child/young person and their parent/carer
Requirements of the Paediatric Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Paediatric Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.