Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work in Warrington on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28-29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Skills required would be predominantly around functional reviews/assessments
- The knowledge of wheelchair adaptions would be excellent as well as fine motor knowledge
- 2 Years expereince
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.