Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Birmingham for a Band 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work part-time (2 days p/w). The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £29.50-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To be responsible for the assessment and on-going therapeutic management of children in a designated community area.
- The postholder will competently assess and deliver OT programmes to children in the service without the need for direct supervision and will be accountable for their own clinical work as well as to their nominated supervisor.
- Conditions will include complex neuro-developmental conditions, multiple pathology, and life-limiting conditions and may involve working with children with unpredictable behaviour.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.