Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work across Hertfordshire on a full-time/part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide a specialist Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment, intervention and advice service for children with a variety of learning and physical disabilities, associated sensory and communication difficulties
- May include working within the Child Development Centres, mainstream and special schools, nurseries and play groups, families' homes and visits to other services such as the wheelchair clinic
- The post holder will assess and be responsible for all aspects of a child's or young person's Occupational Therapy needs including housing adaptations as part of a fully integrated Occupational Therapy Service with the opportunity to draw on specialist knowledge and skills from the Highly Specialist Band 7 OTs and Band 8 Clinical Quality Lead for OT
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.