Sanctuary Health has a job vacancy for a Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapist job to work full-time based in Chessington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The post holder will work in a range of settings as an autonomous practitioner, providing high quality paediatric occupational therapy to support children and young people with disabilities to achieve their potential.
- You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to support children and young people's occupational therapy needs and provide specialist advice to other disciplines.
- You will carry a specialist caseload of children and young people with a variety of complex physical, learning and social needs and be responsible for writing reports for EHCP and MDT assessments/reviews.
- As part of the role, you will contribute to the supervision of students on clinical placement and support workers who are working with children and young people on your caseload.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Knowledge and understanding of application of the OT process, including assessments and interventions relevant to paediatrics.
- 2 years' experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.