Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work part-time or full time based in Richmond and Kingston.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Occupational Therapist job is £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Carry a specialist caseload of children and young people with a variety of complex physical, learning and social needs and be responsible for writing reports for Education Health Care Plans (EHCP) and multidisciplinary assessments/reviews
Requirements of the Paediatric Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience post qualification
- Able to work in a range of settings to provide a high quality paediatric occupational therapy service
- Experience of working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to support children and young people's occupational therapy needs and you will be experienced in providing specialist advice to other disciplines
- Working experience within SEN
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Paediatric Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.