Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Paediatric Nurse to work part-time (22.5 hours per week) based in Sawbridgeworth.
The salary for this permanent Paediatric Nurse job is £27,500 - £33,000 per annum.
- Outpatients 8am – 8/9pm weekdays – some weekends may be required
- On call expectation
- Be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise
Requirements of the Paediatric Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Outpatient experience desirable
- Paediatric Nursing experience essential
- A positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work
- Happy to cover on maternity contract – 9 month contract up to 12 TBC
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
This Paediatric Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.