Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 General Paediatric Radiographer to work full-time in Manchester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Radiographer job is £25 to £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. Monday to Thursday 8-6.
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Post graduate experience
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Radiographer jobs is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.