Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Orkney. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Dietitian job is £32.00 - £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites. Accommodation will be available (which will be shared with another locum) and travel expenses up to £500 will be reimbursed.
Requirements of the Paediatric Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Experience in working in paediatrics weight management, leading programmes and initiatives
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Paediatric Dietitian job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.