Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Paediatric Community Speech and Language Therapist to work part time or full-time based in Thurmaston.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Community Speech and Language Therapist job is £30.52 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Paediatric Community Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Experience of assessing and providing intervention for children with speech and language difficulties
- Experience of working as a SALT in mainstream schools, clinics and home setting
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary/multiagency team
- Experience of assessing and offering therapy to children with a diagnosis of Autism
- Experience of having difficult conversations with parents/carers/school staff
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Paediatric Community Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.