Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Paediatric Community Occupational Therapist to work in Bromley on a part-time or full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Community Occupational Therapist job is £26.00 - £31.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 7-month contract.
This role would be a mix of remote and face-to-face working. We would be able to adapt the caseload to suit your clinical skills.
- Support with maternity cover
Requirements of the Paediatric Community Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Experienced within an NHS children's community occupational therapy setting
- Able to work across the range of community clinical pathways in children's occupational therapy
- Able to assess and provide intervention advice for children with physical and learning disabilities and social communication difficulties
- A proven track record of completing EHC needs assessments for a wide range of children and producing clear, and concise EHC assessment and review reports in a timely manner
- Therapeutic skills in progressing children's outcomes while working with parents and schools both face-to-face and remotely
- Experienced with physical disabilities, learning disabilities and social communication difficulties
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Paediatric Community Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.