Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a PA to work for a Hospital Managing Director and Director of Clinical Services based in Hove.
This pay rate for this locum PA role is £15.25 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Facilitate efficient working of the Hospital Director and Director of Clinical Services by undertaking a wide range of delegated administrative and secretarial tasks
- Manage the flow of work including telephone calls, correspondence, reports through the Hospital Director’s and Director of Clinical Services office, following up on any actions and referring only when appropriate
- Enabling rapid access to relevant past correspondence, papers and documents by maintaining a well-organised filing system
- Maintain an accurate record of discussions held and decisions taken at specified management meetings by minute taking and production, e.g. Medical Advisory Committee, HoDs meeting, etc. Ensuring Agenda, Minutes, Actions and invites are all sent out in a timely manner
- Ensure that the Hospital Director and Director of Clinical Services maintain realistic working patterns enabling them to attend all meetings on time by good diary planning and organisation of travel arrangements
- Organise events for Senior Management Team, eg. Medical Society meetings, HoD’s meetings, clinical governance meetings, Morning Huddle meetings etc
Requirements of the PA:
- Proven experience in a senior level personal assistant role
- A touch typing speed of 60 wpm
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows XP and relevant Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A good level of education to at least O level/GCSE standard
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This PA role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.