Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for an Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Manager to work based in Nottingham.
The pay rate for this permanent Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Manager role is £40,000 - £46,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Provide leadership for Outpatient / ACU Department
- Day to day operational management, electronic rostering, staff appraisals & training, and budgetary accountability
- Develop excellent working relationships with staff, Consultants, suppliers and key stakeholders
- Provide effective motivation, monitoring and management of the Outpatient team
- Build effective controls to ensure the Department’s Key Performance Indicator and financial targets are achieved
- Ensure there is a robust process for Patient Related Outcome Measures (PROMS)
- Provide departmental leadership for infection control, health & safety, complaint investigation, central alert process, staff development, risk and clinical audit
- Undertake interdepartmental investigations
- Manage staff through HR process
- Leading on pathway implementation / change in OPD/ACU
- Enhancements for unsocial hours (50% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays)
- Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
- Ramsay benefits scheme
- Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
- Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
Requirements of the Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Manager:
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong clinical background
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards
- Knowledge of quality frameworks
- Coaching, mentoring and staff development skills
This Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Manager job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.