Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time as a Mental Health Practitioner (CAMHS) based in Melksham.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Practitioner (CAMHS) role is £25.00 - £29.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Assessment and intervention in the CAMHS Getting Help Service
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner (CAMHS):
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration
- Experience of working in CAMHS or experience in working with adults in mental health community settings
- Mental health assessment skills in under 18's
- Intervention skills such as CBT interventions, coping skills
- Access to transport – preferably a car driver
- Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurses/Occupational Therapists/Social Workers will be considered for this role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner (CAMHS) job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.