Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7/8a Orthopaedic/MSK Physiotherapist to work part-time or full-time in Rainham, Kent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this Orthopaedic/MSK Physiotherapist job is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Administrative management of involved clinical caseload, medical records & auditing requirements
- Provide a high standard of physiotherapy service to patients
- Participate in the department's ongoing audit and appropriate work-related research/ evaluation
- Professional and clinical support in the development and implementation of a CPD plan for all physiotherapy and other centre staff
- Perform skilled physiotherapeutic assessment of patients
- Assess, develop and implement physiotherapy treatment
- Responsible for the safe and competent use of all electrotherapy and gym equipment
- Ensure maintenance of high standards of recording, filing and storage of patient and statistical information
- Participate in teaching and guiding physiotherapy undergraduate students, junior colleagues, remedial instructors, and workplace students
Requirements of the Orthopaedic/MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- PG Cert (or above) in relevant MSK field, working towards full MSc (Post Registration)
- Acupuncture Qualification(s)
- Injection therapy Qualifications(s)
- Good team member with sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Regular IT User
- Successful completion of Pre-employment Checks
- Hepatitis B Immune Status
This Orthopaedic/MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.