Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Orthopaedic Occupational Therapist to work on the Isle of Man on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Orthopaedic Occupational Therapist job is £32.00 - £38.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Assessment of patients
- Rehabilitation to ensure discharge
Requirements of the Orthopaedic Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Paid return travel (flight or ferry)
- Reasonably priced accommodation
- Please note that it is a requirement on arrival to self-isolate for 14 days prior to being able to work on the Isle of Man - you will be paid for this period
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Orthopaedic Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.