Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Borehamwood?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Orthopaedic Inpatient Physiotherapist to work full-time in Borehamwood. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Orthopaedic Inpatient Physiotherapist job is £25.00 - £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Orthopaedic rehab
- Care of the elderly
Requirements of the Orthopaedic Inpatient Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Orthopaedic Inpatient Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.