Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Operations Manager to work based in Solihull, within the Mobile Medical Team.
This salary for this permanent Operations Manager role is £45,000-£50,000 per annum.
The company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth, offering a full portfolio of occupational health services and combining them into bespoke programmes that suit individual organisation’s and their needs. They also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies
- Manage the operational services for the team who undertake health screening procedures across a range of sectors and clients throughout the UK.
- Support in the delivery of contracted services, escalating areas of concerns and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Review resource levels and utilisation, proactively developing initiatives to demonstrate best value and return on investment for clients in conjunction with the contract management teams.
- Oversee the Management of staff rotas and availability to ensure adequate cover is always in place to meet the demand of the service.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders – understand their point of view, culture and purpose and what the business is trying to achieve and work with the Clinical governance teams to Develop policies / procedures and protocols to ensure the service is running at the highest quality and to Clinical standards.
- Support Clinical and service teams with any significant service delivery change or contractual issues.
- Review and analyse client management information to identify trends and opportunities for enhanced service delivery advising customers on new and related services to ensure the commercial development of contracts and manage, maintain and improve customer relationships by honest and proactive communication.
Requirements of the Operations Manager:
- Relevant qualification.
- Relevant experience.
This Operations Manager role is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.