Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Operations Manager to work full-time within a Families First Service based in Durham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Operations Manager job is £45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder is responsible for the management and direction of the Operations (Locality) Team, ensuring the most effective and efficient deployment of available resources.
- Will support the development and delivery of service aims and objectives, which in turn will contribute to the wider service area and the council's corporate priorities.
- The post holder will support the service management team in embedding the vision, values and behaviours of the council.
Requirements of the Operations Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Operations Manager role is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.