Working in partnership with local authorities, Innovate CYPS, a recruitment partner of Sanctuary Personnel, has a 3-month fixed term contract available for an experienced and dynamic Administrator that has the ability to externally support a council's children's services department.
This administrator position has a salary of £20,000 per annum (full-time equivalent).
This is an ideal opportunity for an administrator to join a thriving company that genuinely makes a positive difference to children and young people.
As an experienced administrator, your duties will include:
- Producing data management reports
- Operating on council systems to gain information
- Making and receiving phone calls in a professional manner
- Checking all key performance indicators (KPI's) are met
- Arranging meetings with social care professionals
- Producing documents and minute-taking
- Actively using excel to a high standard
Essential requirements of the administrator:
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Good use of all Microsoft systems
- Outstanding organisational and admin skills
Advantageous requirements of the administrator:
- Previous experience of minute-taking
- NHS/local authority (public sector) experience
To join this forward-thinking initiative, please apply now!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our administerial requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.