Sanctuary Personnel is recruiting for a temporary Operations Coordinator / Administrator based in Chester on a 3 month fixed-term contract with a salary of £20,000 per annum pro rota.
You will externally be supporting Council's children's services departments with tasks such as;
- Actively using excel to a high standard
- Producing data management reports
- Operating on Council systems to gain information
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Checking all kep performance indicators (KPI's) are met
- Arranging meetings with professionals
- Producing documents and minute taking
To be considered for this Operations Coordinator role, you must have;
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Good use of all Microsoft systems
- Outstanding organisational skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.