Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Operational Performance Manager to work based in Norwich (although this is homeworking for the time being).
The pay rate for this locum Operational Performance Manager is £25.40 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract with an ASAP start.
- Undertake critical analyses into key performance areas (including outcomes and costs), identifying and anticipating trends, making effective use of benchmarking, and developing clear improvement actions to turn around poor performance
- Bring together key stakeholders to understand and show how services performance is affected by multiple factors and together develop simple, clear plans to improve them
- Prioritise the key Council service improvements that might yield the best impact for our legal, financial or reputational position
- Show, for key services, where we are on benchmarks and what we need to do to move up or down them
- Actively seek best practice wherever it may be found to aid services in their understanding of what can be done
- Lead the development of the organisation-wide performance system that represents a clear line of sight between strategic and operational performance
Requirements of the Operational Performance Manager:
- Degree level, with proven quantitative elements such as statistics, economics, STEM
- Significant experience in performance management role or related area, demonstrating:
- Experience of working with complex and open-ended performance challenges, qualitative and quantitative analysis, conceptual and practical thinking as evidenced by a degree level qualification and equivalent ability
- Practical experience of performance management and ability to demonstrate knowledge of performance management models and techniques and their application
- Experience of effective working with senior officers to deliver improved performance, through influencing, facilitating and leading where required
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Operational Performance Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.