Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Operational Lead to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Wirral.
The pay rate for this locum Operational Lead job is £350 per day (Assignment rate) This role is available on an initial 3-month contract.
- Able to promote high standards of practice in Children and Families Work
- Develop performance monitoring systems that ensure consistently high-quality Social Work practice.
- Manage, lead, develop and support staff. Including supervision of mangers
- Engage with children, young people, and their families.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of people both verbally and in writing, as individuals and in groups.
- Prioritise and delegate work across teams to ensure multiple deadlines are met.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Must have previous experience of managing a service within statutory children's services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of legislation, and government guidance pertaining to children and families.
- Knowledge of Working Together
- Knowledge of regulatory framework used to judge LA (i.e. Ofsted)
This Operational Lead job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.