Sanctuary Health has a job vacancy for an Operating Department Practitioner to work full-time within the Theatre Department based in Boston.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Operating Department Practitioner role is £30,000 per annum.
Requirements of the Operating Department Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current NMC registration or ODP registered with HCPC
- UK Experience working within a similar role
- Scrub and/or Recovery experience
- Demonstrable planning and organisational ability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Sound written (report writing) and verbal communication skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Understanding of regulatory requirements
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Operating Department Practitioner job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.