Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Oncology Pharmacist to work full-time based in Isle of Man.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a contract until the end of March.
The Worker will be required to isolate for 14 days upon arrival in which they will be paid 37.5 hours a week. Accommodation is avaliable.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- 2 years oncology experience
- Must have oncology prescribing experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.