Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Older People’s Mental Health Physiotherapist to work part time based in Oldham.
The pay rate for this locum Older People’s Mental Health Physiotherapist job is £29.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and intervention to service users living with dementia and/or functional mental health problems on inpatient mental health wards
- Work closely with other members of the multidisciplinary team, including the ward occupational therapy staff, to ensure that your physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice is effectively integrated into person centred health and social care planning processes, ensuring service users complex physical and mental health needs are addressed
Requirements of the Older People’s Mental Health Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Older People’s Mental Health Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.