Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Older People Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Scarborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. 3 nights of Accommodation would be paid for per week.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- Assessment of patients.
- Optimise older people's health, wellbeing and independence through therapy interventions provided in a community setting.
- Provide rehabilitation for people with mental health conditions who are considered unsafe to remain in, or return, to their own homes, but who would have the ability to live at home if provided with suitable rehabilitation services.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience within inpatient mental health or working with older people/dementia
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.