Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 5 Older Adults Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Bridlington and Driffield.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.50 - £25.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Will be expected to undertake Mental Health and Risk Assessments
- Will need to be able to use their clinical skills and judgement to provide short term interventions with the patients they assess, using lorenzo for finding and inputting information
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Experience working in a community setting
- Experience working with Older Peoples CMHT and Dementia
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.