Working in partnership with local authorities, Innovate CYPS, a recruitment partner of Sanctuary Personnel, A new role is available for an Office Manager / PA to work on a permanent basis in Wrexham.
This Office Manager / Personal Assistant position has a salary of £25,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for ensuring smooth running of facilities at the Wrexham office, and carrying out administration/secretarial duties for the senior management team.
As an experienced Office Manager/Personal Assistant, your duties will include:
- Ensuring facilities at the Wrexham office run smoothly and safely
- Liaising with external contractors/suppliers
- Producing sales proposals in conjunction with Directors and MD
- Organising meetings for the senior management team as requested, and taking minutes where necessary
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service and upholding company values
- Maintaining and updating electronic files
- Putting together schedules and checklists for project go live, delivery and exit
- Monitor social worker GDPR training is fully up to date, sending out reminders as necessary
- Ensuring all case information is handled in a sensitive and confidential manner
- Ordering equipment from IT and managing collection and return
- Liaising with a variety of professionals within local authorities and private sector organisations
- Assisting with the production of reports and presentations for both internal/external use
- Assisting with the organisation and arrangement of events
- Action other business support tasks as directed by Senior Management
Essential requirements of the Office Manager/Personal Assistant:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good command of English language
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload and work flexibly
- Experience of working at senior level
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and develop
- Good attention to detail and takes pride in work
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Comfortable handling sensitive and confidential information pertaining to vulnerable children & adults
- Enhanced DBS
To join this forward-thinking initiative, please apply now!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our administerial requirements.