Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapy Team Manager to work based in Coalville and remotely, within the Paeditaric Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Team Manager job is £42 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- To manage and develop high quality services for children and their families (including Children in Need, Children in Need of Protection and Children Looked After) in accordance with legal requirements and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for carrying out all the duties of the job in accordance with the County Council's Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Meet the Children's Workforce Development Confederation Induction Standards.
- Undertake the effective recruitment, management, supervision, deployment and development of staff (including formal disciplinary proceedings).
- Ensure appropriate staff cover is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that cases allocated to team members are managed effectively and appropriate services provided to service users.
- Chair a range of meetings and attend child protection conferences, court and other meetings as required.
- Contribute to the development of policy, practice and services across the service area and the Children & Young Peoples Service.
- Carry out responsibilities under the Children & Young Peoples Service's Complaints Procedure, including the investigation of complaints.
- Exercise control of delegated budgets.
- Undertake continuing professional and personal.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum two years post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Able to work either full time or part time.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapy Team Manager job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.