Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Occupational Therapy Team Manager to work based in Truro.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Team Manager job is £40 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Management of OT, OTA, and technical officers.
- Receiving referrals triaging allocating and managing workload pressure.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum two years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Occupational Therapy Team Manager job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.