Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapy Team Manager to work based in Shefford.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Team Manager job is £38 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Lead, manage, and support those responsible for assessment and social care interventions to ensure positive outcomes for people, drawing from up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice.
- Enable good practice through innovation, ensuring efficient and proportionate use of resources to meet outcomes.
- Undertake duties and provide specialist knowledge and support relevant to Safeguarding, MCA and the Care Act.
- Identify practice improvements, design audit, develop and undertake service improvement projects.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Team Manager:
- Have a Social Work, Nursing, or equivalent qualification and HCPC/SWE or NMC Registration demonstrating and upholding Practice Standards and Codes of Ethics.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapy Team Manager job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.