Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapy Team Manager to work based in Kensington & Chelsea.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapy Team Manager job is £44,518 per annum.
- Support the Head of Service in the development the functions and operational management of a community service that are at different stages of planning for/ or achieving integration with health.
- Operationally manage a portfolio of health and social care services ensuring high quality, value for money services are delivered in accordance with key performance standards and contractual requirements.
- Ensure that the team provides an excellent service to residents and meets the Local Authorities and Central London Community Healthcare NHS trusts performance targets and legislative and policy requirements including Safeguarding and the Mental Capacity Act and effective risk management.
- Work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for the systematic governance of Occupational Therapy (OT) practice. The post holder will be required to work closely with the short-term OT Manager and the wider Complex service.
- Ensure that systems are in place and working effectively for the clinical and professional supervision and support of all other occupational therapists in the service for which the post holder has designated professional responsibility, including clear systems for effective recruitment, professional appraisal, and the identification of CPD needs across the service.
- Propose and implement policy and service development changes within the area served by the team/service.
- Support the Head of Service in the development of an innovative and creative service through personalisation which delivers choice and independence to residents.
- Work in partnership with colleagues and other service providers e.g. the Community Independence Service, GP’s, Acute Trusts, Mental Health Services and voluntary and other external agencies to deliver the Out of Hospital Strategy and to deliver both health and social care priorities.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist, including management experience, skills of working at a senior level in a professional lead role across complex environments, and experience of leading and managing multi-agency teams.
This Occupational Therapy Team Manager job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.