Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapy Senior Practitioner to work full time based in Haringey, within the Adults First Response Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Senior Practitioner job is £36 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To deputise for the Team Manager when required.
- To support the Team Manager in leading a multi-disciplinary team including Occupational Therapists, Social workers, Care Officers and Community Care Officers to deliver high quality customer services to the public relating to adult social care and safeguarding, ensuring all customer service targets are met.
- Act as a recognised expert within the specialist field and contribute to the development of practice and policy in the specialist field.
- To support the Team Manager in ensuring that the service provided is consistent, effective and delivers positive outcomes for individuals/carers/families in ways that demonstrate Haringey Values.
- Exercise budgetary responsibility as delegated by Team Manager, including assessing care packages from a financial perspective.
- To provide robust decision making and risk management and identify appropriate case care pathways for customers with complex care needs.
- To foster and develop team practices that supports new ways of working to maximise independence and improve outcomes for users of the service.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to improve customer pathways and outcomes.
- To undertake care assessments when there is a high level of complexity and risk to help determine appropriate level of need and care pathways.
- To assist the Team Manager in leading, setting and implementing a performance management framework and ambitious service performance targets, practice standards and competencies within employee’s profession fields of work.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Knowledge and experience of using IT.
- Understanding, knowledge and ability to follow guidelines that ensures compliance with Health and Safety at Work, Data Protection and other statutory requirements.
- Understanding and commitment to promoting and implementing the Council’s Equal Opportunities policies.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapy Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.