Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has jobs based in Bognor Regis for Occupational Therapy Mental Health Practitioners to work within the Recovery & Wellbeing Team.
The pay rates for these locum Occupational Therapy Mental Health Practitioner jobs are £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 6-month contracts with the possibility of extension.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide specialist assessment, treatment and care to a caseload of people with a range of mental health problems from the local community
- Hold a caseload of people who are cared for within a recovery focused model of care designed to enable and encourage service users to develop positive coping strategies to maximise their independence and potential
- Work in partnership with a diverse team of Clinicians and Support Staff including Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Support Workers and our third sector partners
- Working autonomously as a Lead Practitioner to a defined caseload of clients
- Offering specific interventions to people diagnosed with mood/anxiety disorders, psychosis or complex emotional difficulties
- Complete initial assessments and work closely with our referrals co-ordinators
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Mental Health Practitioners:
- Qualified and registered as a Community Nurse/Occupational Therapist/Social Worker
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible and able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and demonstrate a commitment to the recovery model
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapy Mental Health Practitioner jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.