Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work in Trowbridge, within Occupational Therapy on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Team Manager job is £47.45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
There is an expectation that the postholder will work full-time hours over five days one of which will be a Saturday or Sunday.
- Provides the triage service for referrals for customers on the "Home" pathway from the Acute Hospitals
- Supporting the Occupational Therapists who are working in the community out of hours including weekends
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience/background in Occupational Therapy
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.