Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 3 Neurology Occupational Therapy Assistant to work based in Harpenden.
The pay rate for this locum Neurology Occupational Therapy Assistant job is £13 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Neurology Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- Qualification within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapy Assistant, including experience in working with neuro patients/as an RA.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 3 Neurology Occupational Therapy Assistant job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.