Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 3 Occupational Therapy Assistant specialising in Mental Health to work full-time based in HMP Pentonville, Islington.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Assistant role is £12 - £14 per hour (assignment rate).
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- Recent experience working as a Therapy Assistant
- Skilled in: Running groups, Note writing.
- Basic admin tasks to support the running of therapeutic day service.
- Designing basic groups to encourage engagement from people with mental health problems.
- Need resilience, patience and an ability to cope in a challenging fast-paced environment during a time of change (post-covid)
- Able to communicate with those with complex mental health needs.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapy Assistant job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.