Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapists/Occupational Therapist Assistants to work in Lewisham on a full-time basis, within the Covid Recovery Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Occupational Therapist/Occupational Therapist Assistant jobs are £15.00 - £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide therapy intervention in the hospital setting, patient's home or in intermediate care beds
- Undertake all aspects of clinical duties and to carry a full caseload of patients
- Assess and provide for equipment needs
- Progress patients to maximise their function and independence
- Provide information, teaching and instruction to relatives, carers, other disciplines and agencies
- Contribute to advice and education sessions for relevant patient groups
- Participate in multidisciplinary / multi-agency team meetings and case conferences
- Employ appropriate skills such as persuasion, motivation and negotiation to gain co-operation in the continuation of the agreed treatment programme
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Occupational Therapist Assistant:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
These Occupational Therapist/Occupational Therapist Assistant jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.