Sanctuary Health is currently looking for 3 experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapists to work in Oxford on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Occupational Therapist jobs are £29.86 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertaking assessments for people in the community under the Care Act considering effective and efficient uses of resources
Requirements of the Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- At least 2 years experience either pre or post-qualification
- Knowledge and ability to undertake assessments which require hands-on moving and handling and seating
- Car driver
- Any working remotely/ completing virtual assessments will be advantageous whilst we continue to work under CV19 guidelines and reduced face to face work
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.