Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Children’s Occupational Therapist to work 18.5 hours per week based in Nottingham, within the Whole Life Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £32.35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Occupational Therapy [OT] Assessments for children currently on the waiting list. Following the completion of the assessment, outcomes to be identified and a SMART plan compiled. This may involve provision of equipment and/or adaptations to increase function and independence.
- Specialist assessments for postural management seating and manual handling may be required, which require specialist knowledge and experience.
- All assessments must be written in professional format and saved to the case file and shared with the family. Plans and case notes must also be maintained in a timely manner and to a professional standard.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- At least two years of experience either pre or post qualification
- Children’s Social Care experience required (postural seating, moving, and handling and equipment are essential)
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Children’s Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.