Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Trauma & Orthopaedic Occupational Therapist to work in Aintree a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.23 - £25.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Trauma & Orthopaedic inpatient caseload, including COVID-19 patients
- Assessment and treatment for safe discharge
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience either pre or post-qualification
- It is a 7-day service
- Must be available to work over Christmas week and weekends
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.