Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapist to work based in Matlock, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £23.79 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Conduct face to face visits to people either in their own home or a care home if accessing respite or returning from hospital (for which they will need their Covid pass). PPE will be provided. If accessing care homes, post holder must be willing to undertake Covid testing prior to visits.
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum two years post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Need to be experienced in Community Care Worker role, so must have recent reviewing and assessment experience using the Care Act.
- Must have a working knowledge of Safeguarding Adults, the Mental Capacity Act and strengths-based approaches and preferably been trained in all 3 within the last 2-3yrs…which they must be able to evidence.
- Preferably have knowledge and some prior training on provision of simple equipment, however we will provide up to date training on this also.
- Be excellent communicators and confident negotiators who are able to engage in positive challenge.
- Have experience of undertaking ‘strength based conversations’.
- Able to effectively influence and manage competing priorities.
- Strong IT skills and are adaptable to learning new IT case recording systems.
- Preferably have previous experience of using Mosaic, although online training will be provided.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
- Either full time or part time.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.