Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapist to work based in Wokingham.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £31.81 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Take referrals from customers in the community and their carers, hospitals, health and social care professionals, and other agencies.
- Provide support to customers and their carers to organise care, prepare for returning home (after a hospital admission) and provide a variety of short term support and intervention in order to avoid hospital admission, and prevent, reduce, or delay the provision of long term care and support.
- Ensure delivery of an integrated social care and health service, that provides support and protection to vulnerable adults.
- Ensure the service meets statutory obligations and uphold the principles of personalisation.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Have good manual handling skills including single handed care.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.